Patrick Kyongmin Ha, MDTitle(s):
Education and Experience
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ (1999)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ Otolaryngology (2005)
- Otolaryngology, American Board of Otolaryngology (2006)
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Division of Head and Neck Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Center
- Head and Neck
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Head and Neck Tumors
- Thyroid Disorders
The Role of Positron Emission Tomography / Computed Tomography Fusion in the Management of Early and Advanced Stage Primary Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Ha PK, Hdeib A, Goldenberg D, Jacene H, Patel P, Koch W, Califano J, Cummings CW, Flint PW, Wahl R, Tufano RP. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2006 Jan;132(1):12-6.
Promoter methylation and tumor suppressor gene inactivation in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Ha PK and Califano JA. Lancet Oncol. 2006, Jan;7(1):77-82.
Short Hospital Stay After Neck Dissection. Ha PK, Couch ME, Tufano RP, Koch WM, Califano, JA. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 Nov;133(5):677-80.
- Salivary gland tumor biology and the molecular mechanisms behind their development
American Academy of Otolaryngology Member 2000 - current
American College of Surgeons Member 2008 - current
American Head and Neck Society Member 2007- current
Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Assoc Member 1999 - current
Maryland Society of Otolaryngology Member 2000 - current
Society of University Otolaryngologists Member 2008 -