Education and Experience
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ (1998)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston MA)/ Surgery (2004)
- The Dumont UCLA Transplant Center (Los Angeles CA)/ Transplant Surgery (2006)
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery (2005)
Surgery - Transplant Surgery
- Comprehensive Transplant Center
- Liver Tumor Center
Awarded grant for proposal "Immune Tolerance in Chimeric Miniature Swine"
Harvard Medical School Excellence in Teaching Award
From Harvard Medical School Class of 2001 "to recognize an outstanding clinical teacher"
The William Stewart Halsted Award
From the Johns Hopkins University Department of Surgery "for outstanding performance in surgery"
- Abdominal Surgery
- End Stage Liver Disease
- General Surgery
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Hepatocellular Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Disease
- Liver Transplant
- Pancreas Transplant
- Pediatric Liver Transplant
- Transplant Surgery
Cameron AM, Ghobrial RM, Yersiz H, Famer DG, Lipshutz GS, Gordon SA, Zimmerman MA, Hong J, Collins TE, Gornbein J, Amersi F, Weaver M, Cao C, Chen T, Hiatt JR, and Busuttil RW. "Optimal Utilization of Donor Grafts with Extended Criteria: A Single Center Experience in over 1,000 Liver Transplants." Annals of Surgery. 243(6): 748-755.2006.
Cameron AM, and Busuttil RW "The Current Status of Liver Transplantation for Hepatitus C" Expert Opinion on Biologic Therapy. 6(10): 993-1002. 2006.
- Novel drugs for Hepatitis C, Stem cells and the Liver