Education and Experience
- Government Medical College (Baroda )/ (1965)
- New York University Medical Center (New York NY)/ Anesthesiology (1977)
- New York Downtown Hospital (New York NY)/ Surgery (1975)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Pain Treatment (1978)
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology (1984)
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
Visual and electrical evoked response recorded from subdural electrodes implanted above the visual cortex in normal dogs under two methods of Anesthesia. J of Neuroscience Methods 123 (2003) 129-137.
Poster Presentation at Ophthalmic Anesthesia Society meeting in Chicago - 2003.
International Anesthesia Research Society
American Society of Regional Anesthesia
Ophthalmic Anesthesia Society