Education and Experience
- University of Connecticut Health Center (Farmington CT)/ (1993)
- Medical College of Virginia Hospitals (Richmond VA)/ Internal Medicine (1996)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (Baltimore MD)/ Geriatrics (1999)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Medicine Gerontology (1998)
- Geriatric Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2008)
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2006)
Medicine - Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology
- General Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Christmas C, Kravet SJ, Durso SC, Wright SM. Clinical excellence in academia: Perspectives from those with reputations as masterful academic clinicians. Mayo Clin Proc 2008;82(9):989-994.
Boult C, Christmas C, Durso SC, Leff B, Boult LB, Fried LP. Improving chronic care for the older population. Acad Med 2008;83(7):627-631.
Hayashi JL, Christmas C. Housecalls and the ACGME competencies. Teach Learn Med. 2009:21(2)1-7.
Christmas C, Ziegelstein RC. The seventh competency. Teach Learn Med 2009 Apr-June;21(2):169-172.
Durso SC, Christmas C, Kravet SJ, Parsons G, Wright SM. Implications of academic medicines failure to recognize clinical excellence. Clin Med Res. 2009;Nov 4.
Ratanawongsa N, Rand CS, Magill CF, Hayashi J, Brandt L, Christmas C, Record JD, Howell EE, Federowicz MA, Hellmann DB, Ziegelstein RC. Teaching residents to know their patients as individuals. The Aliki Initiative at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. The Pharos of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, Summer 2009; 72:4-11.
- Tube feeding in dementia
- Hip fracture outcomes in the elderly
- Geriatrics curriculum development and evaluation for medical students