Education and Experience
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ (1993)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Pediatrics (1996)
- General, American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric (2011)
Pediatrics - General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- General Pediatrics
- Medical Education
2. Dudas, R, Bundy D, Miller M, Barone M. Can teaching medical students to investigate medication errors change their attitude towards patient safety? BMJ Qual Saf 2010;
3. Yang C, Dudas R, Hunt E, Shilkofski N, Schwartz J. Can Telemedicine Improve Adherence to Pediatric Resuscitation Guidelines?: A Randomized Controlled Trial Using high Fidelity Simulation. Telemedicine and e-Health. 2010, 16(7): 846-854
4. Clever SL, Dudas RA, Solomon BS, Yeh HC, Levine D, Bertram A, Goldstein M, Shilkofski N, Cofrancesco J. Medical Student and Faculty Perceptions of Volunteer Outpatients Versus Simulated Patients in Communication Skills Training. Academic Medicine, Vol. 86, No. 11 / November 2011, pp1437 1422
5. Dudas R, McColligan M, Monroe D. Community Pediatric Hospitalists Providing Care in the Emergency Department: an analysis of physician productivity and financial performance. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2011 Nov;27(11):1099-103.
6. Dudas R, Colbert J, Goldstein S, Barone M. Validity of Faculty and Resident Global Assessment of Medical Students Clinical Knowledge during their Pediatrics Clerkship. Acad Pediatr. 2011 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print]
2008: Dudas Robert; Crocetti Michael
Association of bicycling and childhood overweight status.
Ambul Pediatr. 2008 Nov-Dec;8(6):392-5
2006: Dudas Robert; Serwint Janet R
In brief: retropharyngeal abscess.
Pediatrics in review / American Academy of Pediatrics 2006;27(6):e45-6.
2005: Jones Hendree E; Johnson Rolley E; Jasinski Donald R; O''Grady Kevin E; Chisholm Christian A; Choo Robin E; Crocetti Michael; Dudas Robert; Harrow Cheryl; Huestis Marilyn A; Jansson Lauren M; Lantz Michael; Lester Barry M; Milio Lorraine
Buprenorphine versus methadone in the treatment of pregnant opioid-dependent patients: effects on the neonatal abstinence syndrome.
Drug and alcohol dependence 2005;79(1):1-10.
2004: Crocetti Michael; Dudas Robert; Krugman Scott
Parental beliefs and practices regarding early introduction of solid foods to their children.
Clinical pediatrics 2004;43(6):541-7.
2002: Eichelberger Maryna C; Sperber Ellen; Wagner Mariam; Hoshino Yasutaka; Dudas Robert; Hodgins Vicki; Marron Jennifer; Nehring Pamela; Casey Roberta; Burns Barbara; Karron Ruth; Clements-Mann Mary Lou; Kapikian Albert Z
Clinical evaluation of a single oral dose of human-bovine (UK) reassortant rotavirus vaccines Wa x UK (P1A,G6) and Wa x (DS-1 x UK) (P1A,G2).
Journal of medical virology 2002;66(3):407-16.
2001: Clements-Mann M L; Dudas R; Hoshino Y; Nehring P; Sperber E; Wagner M; Stephens I; Karron R; Deforest A; Kapikian A Z
Safety and immunogenicity of live attenuated quadrivalent human-bovine (UK) reassortant rotavirus vaccine administered with childhood vaccines to infants.
1998: Dudas R A; Karron R A
Respiratory syncytial virus vaccines.
Clinical microbiology reviews 1998;11(3):430-9.
- Medical Education, Health Services Research