Education and Experience
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport LA)/ (1987)
- The University of Chicago (Chicago IL)/ Neurology (1991)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Senior Clinical Fellow / Neurology (1994)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Neurology (1992)
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (1993)
Neurology - Epilepsy
- Epilepsy Center
He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine. He then completed his residency in neurology at the University of Chicago and fellowships in epilepsy and cognitive neurology at Johns Hopkins.
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Real-time mapping of brain function to reduce the possibility of impacting brain function during surgery for epilepsy.