Education and Experience
- Oregon Health & Sciences University (Portland OR)/ (1985)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Neurology (1989)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Epilepsy & Electrophysiology (1991)
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (1990)
Neurology - Epilepsy
- Epilepsy Center
Dr. Gregory Krauss received his medical degree from Oregon Health Sciences University. He then completed an internship in medicine at Greenwich Hospital. He went on to complete both a residency in neurology and a fellowship in epilepsy and electrophysiology at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. Krauss currently sees patients at The Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center in Baltimore on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Dr. Krauss researches risks for driving with epilepsy, effectiveness and safety of new and investigational seizure medications and epilepsy surgery techniques.