Education and Experience
- Northwestern University Medical School (1972)
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children - Pediatrics (1975)
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children (1977)
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics (2007)
- Perinatal Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics - Neonatal (1979)
I have received a MBA from Carey Business school of JHU and used the skills acquired to enhance participation in Pediatric Quality Assurance and Practice Standards. I have experience and expertise in Ethics, after a long career on IRB Committees and as a past Chair of IRB at predecessor of Johns Hopkins Community Physicians. I have taught in clinical Pediatric clerkships for 25 years at Johns Hopkins and also currently teach in the new Longitudinal Clerkship. Dr. Bartlett has an appointment in Pediatrics at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Division of Neonatology.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Maryland Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics Breastfeeding Coordinator since 1996
2010 Pediatrician of the Year.
- Infant Nutrition