Directions to Johns Hopkins Community Physicians at Green Spring Station
From the North:
- Follow I-83 South to I-695 West, stay in the right hand lane.
- Continue to follow I-83 South as you bear right off I-695 onto Exit 23B, Falls Road (MD 25 North).
From the South:
- Follow Interstate I-83 North.
- As it splits to join I-695, stay to the left, this road becomes Falls Road (MD 25 North).
From Falls Road:
- Follow Falls Road North to the second traffic light.
- Turn right onto Station Drive.
- As you enter the complex, the Falls and Joppa Concourses are located on the right. Parking is free and plentiful.
By Public Transportation:
Mass Transit information: 410-539-5000
- The MTA M10 bus stops on the campus of Green Spring Station.
- A free shuttle for patients operates every hour between Green Spring Station and the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center in downtown Baltimore.