Directions to Johns Hopkins Community Physicians at Green Spring Station
2360 W. Joppa Rd.
Lutherville, MD 21093
FAX (410) 847-3533
View the Johns Hopkins Community Physicians at Green Spring Station page.
View Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center at Green Spring Station in a larger map
View Green Spring Campus Map
Free parking is plentiful. For those using public transportation, the MTA's M10 bus stops on the campus of Green Spring Station.
From the North:
- Follow I-83 South to I-695 West, stay in the right hand lane.
- Continue to follow I-83 South as you bear right off I-695 onto Exit 23B, Falls Road (MD 25 North).
From the South:
- Follow Interstate I-83 North.
- As it splits to join I-695, stay to the left, this road becomes Falls Road (MD 25 North).
From Falls Road:
- Follow Falls Road North to the second traffic light.
- Turn right onto Station Drive.
- As you enter the complex, the Falls and Joppa Concourses are located on the right. Parking is free and plentiful.
By Public Transportation:
Mass Transit information: 410-539-5000
- The MTA M10 bus stops on the campus of Green Spring Station.
- A free shuttle for patients operates every hour between Green Spring Station and the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center in downtown Baltimore.