The Department of Dermatology offers convenient appointment times five days a week. Please call 410-955-5933 to schedule an appointment. Select the option for your preferred location:
- Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center: Option 1
- Green Spring Station Dermatology Cosmetic Center: Option 2
- Pediatric Dermatology (Rubenstein Bldg-200 N. Wolfe Street): Option 3
- Howard County Medical Pavilion Shared Suite: Option 4
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center – Dermatology Clinic: Option 5
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center - Wound Center: Option 6
- Johns Hopkins Cutaneous Surgery Unit (Mohs) : dial (410) 955-1588
For directions to our clinical locations and parking information, please visit our Directions page.
Many insurance companies require a second opinion, pre-authorization, pre-certification or all of these. Please check your health insurance policy or contact your insurance company about their special requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, the insurance company may refuse to pay or may pay a reduced amount for your visit. In that case, you would be responsible for payment of all bills not covered by your insurance. It is your responsibility to contact your health insurance carrier regarding its policy concerning authorization and second opinions. Please bring your insurance cards with you on the day of your appointment.
If you are not covered by insurance, we have Financial Counselors available who can assist in pursuing payment options.
At the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center and Bayview Medical Center locations, there are generally two bills that you or your insurance company will receive. One bill covers fees for the doctor’s services, and one bill covers facility, equipment, and staff service charges.
At Green Spring Station and Howard County, a global fee is charged.
To view or securely pay bills online, visit www.hopkinsmedicine.org/patient_care/pay_bill/pay_bill.html.
If you have questions about any bill you receive from Johns Hopkins Medicine, please contact a billing specialist at one of the numbers listed below:
Johns Hopkins University Clinical Practice Association
1-800-657-0066 (toll free)
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
1-800-757-1700 (toll free)
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
1-877-361-8702 (toll free)
We are glad to provide you with a copy of your dermatology medical records. To comply with institutional guidelines and HIPAA regulations, we are required to have your signature on the appropriate form below:
Request form for medical records
Please fax the completed form to the clinic where you have been seen in the past:
- Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center (410) 955-5322 fax
- Green Spring Station (410) 847-3766 fax
- Pediatric Dermatology (410) 614-9308 fax
- Howard County Medical Pavilion Shared Suite (443) 546-1525 fax
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (410) 550-1232 fax
- Johns Hopkins Cutaneous Surgery Unit (Mohs) (410) 955-1589 fax