Corporate Compliance Training Not Available
7/1/14 - The Corporate Compliance training is not available at this time. We are hard at work designing a new and improved training which will be located on My Learning. We apologize for the inconvenience. Check back soon for new developments.
Please use the following links for associated compliance information:
- The Office of Billing Quality Assurance (Intranet) – The Office of Billing Quality Assurance works to protect the clinical revenue and reputation of the School of Medicine and its faculty.
- The Office of Hopkins Internal Audit – The Office of Internal Audit supports Johns Hopkins entities by identifying and evaluating risk, assessing controls for effectiveness, investigating suspected misuse of resources, and validating management action plans.
- The Johns Hopkins Legal Department – The Johns Hopkins Legal Department seeks to preserve and protect the legal, ethical and financial integrity of the Johns Hopkins Health System, Johns Hopkins Medicine, and their respective affiliates.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (Intranet) – The Johns Hopkins HIPAA website is designed to assist the Johns Hopkins community understand and comply with this important federal legislation.
- Compliance FAQs (Intranet) – View a number of frequently asked compliance questions.
Have a Compliance Question?
If you have compliance questions or concerns, please contact the Department of Corporate Compliance for more information.