Please use the following links for associated compliance information:
- The Office of Billing Quality Assurance (Intranet) – The Office of Billing Quality Assurance works to protect the clinical revenue and reputation of the School of Medicine and its faculty.
- The Office of Hopkins Internal Audit – The Office of Internal Audit supports Johns Hopkins entities by identifying and evaluating risk, assessing controls for effectiveness, investigating suspected misuse of resources, and validating management action plans.
- The Johns Hopkins Legal Department – The Johns Hopkins Legal Department seeks to preserve and protect the legal, ethical and financial integrity of the Johns Hopkins Health System, Johns Hopkins Medicine, and their respective affiliates.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (Intranet) – The Johns Hopkins HIPAA website is designed to assist the Johns Hopkins community understand and comply with this important federal legislation.
- Compliance FAQs (Intranet) – View a number of frequently asked compliance questions.
Corporate Compliance Training
Compliance training is available for individuals from each Johns Hopkins entity. Please access the training through the appropriate link:
- Users with a JHED ID: Employees from The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Howard County General Hospital, and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
- Users without a JHED ID: Employees from Suburban Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital, and All Children's Hospital.
Have a Compliance Question?
If you have compliance questions or concerns, please contact the Department of Corporate Compliance for more information.