Corporate Compliance Training Not Available
7/1/14 - The Corporate Compliance training is not available at this time. We are hard at work designing a new and improved training which will be located on My Learning. We apologize for the inconvenience. Check back soon for new developments.
- Corporate Compliance Plan
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Employee Gift Policy
- Executive Letter
- Federal and State False Claims Acts - HR Policy
- JHM Policy on Interaction with Industry
- Policy on Federal and State Government Agency Audits, Subpoenas, Interviews and Other Contacts
- Procedures Relating to Contacts From Federal and State Government Agencies
Compliance Education Resources
- Advance Beneficiary Notice Instructions
- Billing Compliance Committee: Meeting Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs) and Other CMS Initiatives
- Billing Compliance Committee: March 17, 2011 handout
- Billing Compliance Committee Presentation: September 15, 2011
- Billing Compliance Committee: September 15, 2011 handout
- Billing Compliance Committee Presentation: December 15, 2011
- Billing Compliance Committee: December 15, 2011 handout
- Hospital Orientation Compliance Presentation
Have a Compliance Question?
If you have compliance questions or concerns, please contact the Department of Corporate Compliance for more information.