Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Heart Care is a full-service cardiology practice specializing in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and conditions, and offering a complete range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
We have more than 20 board-certified cardiologists who work closely with your referring physician as well as initiate and monitor your cardiac care.
JHCP Heart Care offers:
- More cardiologists than any other practice in Maryland, and one of the biggest staffs in the region
- Convenient locations throughout the Greater Washington Region
- State-of-the-art technology onsite so patients don’t have to travel to multiple locations for tests
- Access to Johns Hopkins Medicine’s provider network
- Close interaction with Johns Hopkins faculty physicians, which facilitates collaboration and communication in handling complicated cases
- Electronic medical records available at any of our practices
- Continuity of care at Sibley Memorial and Suburban Hospitals, and access to The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore
- Completed training at some of the nation’s most prestigious universities and hospitals
- Combined 50 years of experience practicing in the Greater Washington Region
- Vascular Testing accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission