Maria Gregory, PA-C, has over 20 years of clinical cardiology experience as a Physician Assistant in the office and hospital settings, including patient management in inpatient critical and coronary care and emergency room settings; clinical research; pacemaker and coumadin (anti-coagulation) clinic management; and patient education.
In her full-time position with Cardiovascular Specialists, she currently serves as Assistant Director of the Johns Hopkins University Capital Research Office in addition to her patient care activities. Since joining Cardiovascular Specialists in 2002, she has assumed responsibility for the practice's device (pacemaker and ICD) clinic and established our coumadin (anti-coagulation) clinic program.
Maria has two children (a son and a daughter), a cat and a dog.
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
10710 Charter Drive Suite 400
Columbia, Maryland 21044-2991
- Bachelor of Health Sciences, Physician Assistant Certificate : 1987
The George Washington University, Washington, DC
- B.S. - Microbiology : 1985
University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Associate of Science: 1982
Anne Arundel Community College, Arnold, Maryland
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants : 1987
In Practice Since
- Howard County General Hospital, Columbia Maryland – Allied Health Staff, 2003-Present