We want to hear from you! Please email all comments you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the most valuable thing about A Woman's Journey:
- What a wonderful experience "A Woman's Journey" provided! I found everything about it invigorating, helpful and most of all, friendly and delightfully professional.
- What is the most valuable to me? The ability to earn continuing education credits and the ability to get brief overviews of a variety of current women's health issues in a concise, pleasant environment.
- The day - gives me a chance to learn; be inspired to make changes; to have discussions with others; to be grateful for my health; and appreciate the importance of good health care.
- The updated information about new topics, and the knowledge and credentials of speakers. The hardest thing to do was to choose which topic to hear!
- Learning about the latest treatment modalities in medicine, and a day for dedicated for my personal growth and development.
- To see so many women (outside of healthcare profession) participating in a conference to improve their health (being so pro-active).
- Drawing awareness to preventative health issue for women nutrition, exercise, etc. Encouraging & empowering women to take better care of themselves - mind body and spirit!
- Getting up to date information on diseases and how they present and are treated in women.
- The variety of health toics from which to choose and then to hear 1st class medical professionals--followed by excellent Q & A with audience.
- All of it was interesting and so valuable. I wish I could have gone to all the presentations.
- The women's perspective - special issues that are seldom emphasized in general literature.
- Individual sessions with doctors.
- Keeping up to date on medical issues pertinent to women.
- A great fellowship among women.
- The possibilities of what "I" can do after hearing so much wonderful information.
- When going to a seminar, you always want to walk away with additional knowledge on a health issue. At this I did - Excellent!
Letting Women Help Themselves, Baltimore Sun, Sunday November 04, 2007
Baltimore Sun, Sunday November 04, 2007
Hopkins conference offers attendees in-depth information on oft-neglected health issues.