We know for most breast cancer patients, being able to help themselves along their road to recovery and to survivorship is important. They want to develop a healthier lifestyle than they might have led before cancer.
Johns Hopkins offers special integrative and complementary medicine programs, including:
- Nutritional consultations
- Massage therapy for patients undergoing chemotherapy
- Stress management counseling for patients and their family members
- Educational materials on a variety of topics
- Fitness guidance and services to help patients combat fatigue during treatment and achieve general wellness after treatment. For a fitness appointment, contact Johns Hopkins Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at 410-614-3234.