Training and Services
The Armstrong Institute offers a range of training opportunities, educational conferences and other services that are available to health care professionals everywhere. These include:
- Workshops in patient safety and quality improvement
- An online Patient Safety Certificate Program to help participants become effective champions for patient safety
- Conferences, including a patient safety forum
- A four- or nine-month patient safety fellowship for clinicians and administrators outside of Johns Hopkins
- Guidance on implementing the Comprehensive Unit-Based Safety Program (CUSP)
For industry, the institute also offers the Usability Testing and Evaluation Service that can help clients to identify and address use -related hazards of medical devices and products.
The institute sends free, periodic e-mail updates about upcoming training and education opportunities. Please take a moment to join our distribution list.
Opportunities for the Johns Hopkins Medicine Community
Members of the Johns Hopkins Medicine community can take advantage of the opportunity to attend institute-led workshops as well as other programs offered especially for them. These include several types of fellowships, a teamwork training program, online educational modules and grand rounds. Please visit Programs for Johns Hopkins Medicine to learn more.