Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality’s Global Collaboration’s team strives to expand patient safety and high-quality health care at home and around the globe.
As the consulting arm of the Armstrong Institute, we work with like-minded organizations that share the Armstrong Institute’s vision of a health care system that harms less, wastes less and consistently provides high-quality, respectful care.
We are clinicians, performance improvement experts, researchers, administrators and health care professionals.
The growing list of countries where we have worked includes:
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- South Sudan
- United Arab Emirates
- Patient safety
- Patient- and family-centered care
- High-reliability organizing
- Quality improvement
- Leadership and management
- Preventing infections and complications
- Surgical safety and quality
- Teamwork training
- Medication safety
- Comprehensive Unit-based Safety Program (CUSP)
- Lean Sigma
- Human factors engineering
- Health care quality metrics
- Clinical analytics
- Organizational learning
- Evaluating patient safety and quality improvement efforts
- Clinical communities
We meet health care organizations wherever they are in their journey toward safe, high-quality care. Our collaborations are built on trust, informed by science and driven by a shared mission.
- Nancy Edwards Molello, Managing Director, Global Collaborations