CUSPdateSM is a monthly e-newsletter for health care professionals seeking to prevent patient harm by adopting and spreading the Comprehensive Unit-based Safety Program at their organizations. Issues contain a variety of content, such as:
- monthly video learning modules
- case studies of safety projects led by CUSP teams
- summaries of CUSP-related research
- opportunities to join patient safety projects that are using the CUSP framework
- notices of training opportunities in patient safety and quality
Please fill out the brief form below to join the CUSPdateM distribution list and become a Basic Member in GPS for CUSP learning community.
We encourage you to review past issues as well. And, please feel free to pass along to colleagues, friends, and other interested parties.