Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
How to Get Involved
Every staff and faculty member across Johns Hopkins Medicine is responsible for ensuring that patients receive safe, high-quality care. The Armstrong Institute offers numerous opportunities for the Hopkins community to deepen their involvement in these missions. These include:
- Training and education opportunities, including workshops, team training programs, e-learning, Grand Rounds presentations, and fellowships
- Support for patient safety and quality work, through such efforts as a small grants program
- Clinical communities -- peer-driven groups that collaborate across Johns Hopkins Medicine to improve care in focused areas
- The opportunity to seek faculty appointments with the institute
- Participating in the Safety Culture Assessment helps Johns Hopkins Medicine measure caregiver attitudes related to the climate or culture of safety throughout the organization. The tool provides a snapshot of the overall safety culture in a given work area.