Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
To obtain access to the area in which your animals are housed:
- Make sure you are included on the Animal Care and Use protocol. If not, ask your PI to add you by submitting a change in personnel amendment request form to the ACUC.
- Obtain and complete the appropriate facility access request form. These can also be found outside the RAR office (Ross 459).
- Complete the Required Training
- MRB training is offered every Thursday. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER. Just show up at the BRB ground floor fountain at 9:30am. You will also need to view the two powerpoints:
- Transitions to Automatic Water Tutorial
- Working with Animals in the Hood
- Ross 3 and 5 hands-on training is given every Mon. and Wed. at 10am in Ross 334S (accessible through the service corridoor only). No need to pre-register.
Other buildings: no regular schedule, please contact RAR to schedule.
- Submit the completed form to the ACUC at Reed Hall. You will then need to submit the form to Cliff Summers at 2024 E. Monument St. B-1100. Place the completed form in the folder on the door. RAR has no control over the speed with which facilities implements access requests. It may take several days.