Research Animal Resources (RAR) is Johns Hopkins’ centralized provider of veterinary medical care and research animal support. Visit these pages for information regarding all aspects of animal care and veterinary assistance for your animal research. For regulatory issues or the animal care and use committee, please visit the IACUC Website or call (443) 287 3738; email@example.com
Research Animal Resources faculty have academic appointments in the Department of Molecular and Comparative Pathobiology. Faculty and fellows conduct clinical and collaborative research with an emphasis on improving animal health and welfare.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get access to my animals?
- How do I transfer animals from one area to another within JHU?
- How do I place a clinical call?
- How do I order animals?
- How can I send animals to or from a collaborator at another institution?
- How do I order supplies/drugs/controlled drugs?
- Can you help with my large animal surgery or provide technical support?
- Need rodent technical services? breeding, sample collection, genotyping?
- What are the current per diem rates
- General information 410-955-3273
- Clinical calls 410-955-3273
- Animal orders 410-955-3713
- Faculty veterinarians
- Veterinary fellows (postdocs and residents)
- Rodent information
- Animal care and husbandry
- RAR Faculty have academic appointments in the Department of Molecular and Comparative Pathobiology.
- Need Rodent Technical Services? Breeding, Sample Collection, Genotyping?
- For IACUC/Regulatory Issues, visit the IACUC Website or call (443) 287 3738; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get informed! Join the JHU-mousers email listserv
- Research Animal Resources Disaster Response Plan
- Comments for this website? Contact the Webmaster