Research Animal Resources (RAR) is Johns Hopkins’ centralized provider of veterinary medical care and research animal support. (More info...)
Top Frequently Asked Questions
2. How do I schedule BRB training? BRB training is offered every Thursday. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER. Just show up at the BRB ground floor fountain at 9:30am.
FY2010 Per Diems
- General information 410-95(5-3273)
- Clinical calls 410-95(5-3273)
- Animal orders 410-95(5-3713)
- Faculty veterinarians
- Veterinary fellows (postdocs and residents)
- Rodent information
- Animal care and husbandry
RAR Faculty have academic appointments in the Department of Molecular and Comparative Pathobiology.
Comments for this website?
Contact the Webmaster