Research Animal Resources (RAR) is Johns Hopkins’ centralized provider of veterinary medical care and research animal support.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
2. How do I schedule MRB training? MRB training is offered every Thursday. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER. Just show up at the MRB ground floor fountain at 9:30am.
FY2010 Per Diems
- General information 410-95(5-3273)
- Clinical calls 410-95(5-3273)
- Animal orders 410-95(5-3713)
- Faculty veterinarians
- Veterinary fellows (postdocs and residents)
- Rodent information
- Animal care and husbandry
- RAR Faculty have academic appointments in the Department of Molecular and Comparative Pathobiology.
- Need Rodent Technical Services? Breeding, Sample Collection, Genotyping?
- For IACUC/Regulatory Issues, visit the IACUC Website or call (443) 287 3738; email@example.com
- Get informed! Join the JHU-mousers email listserv
- Research Animal Resources Disaster Response Plan
- Comments for this website? Contact the Webmaster