Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Department of Anesthesiology/Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Bloomberg Children's Center, 6349J
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
2006 – present: Program Committee for 2006 & 2007 AHA sponsored Resuscitation Science Symposium
- Hunt EA, Heine M, Hohenhaus SM, Luo X, Frush KS. Simulated pediatric trauma team management: assessment of an educational intervention. Pediatr Emerg Care 23(11):796–804, 2007.
- Shilkofski NA, Nelson KL, Vera K, Hunt EA. Recognition and treatment of unstablesupraventricular tachycardia by pediatric residents in a simulation scenario. Simul Healthc 3(1):4–9, 2008.
- McCabe ME, Hunt EA, Serwint JR. Pediatric residents’ clinical and educational experiences with end-of-life care. Pediatrics 121(4):e731–7, 2008.
- Nelson KL, Shilkofski NA, Haggerty J, Hunt EA. The use of cognitive aids during simulated pediatric cardiopulmonary arrests. Simul Healthc 3(3):138–45, 2008.
- Hunt EA, Patel S, Vera K, Shaffner DH, Pronovost PJ. Survey of pediatric resident experiences with resuscitation training and attendance at actual cardiopulmonary arrests. Pediatr Crit Care Med 10(1):96–105, 2008.
- Helen B. Taussig Young Investigator Award, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2004).
- Letter of Commendation from the British Medical Journal in recognition for being among the Top 10 percent of Peer Reviewers.
- Best Scientific Abstract by a Trainee, (Mentor), 7th Annual International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare, Orlando, FL.