Pre-Operative Evaluation Center
Based on your past medical history, your surgeon’s office may schedule you for a visit to the Johns Hopkins Preoperative Evaluation Center prior to your surgery. Our goal is to make your surgery as safe and stress free as possible. Our Preoperative Evaluation Center page explains what to expect, what to bring, how to get here and more.
Patient and Family Information
Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center
From its soaring lobby, large operating rooms equipped for the most technically complex procedures imaginable, spacious patient rooms and welcoming family facilities, the new building provides a hospital experience that matches the world-class medicine it affords.
Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Cardiovascular and Critical Care Tower
The Sheikh Zayed Tower is the new home of the Johns Hopkins Heart and Vascular Institute, offering a full range of cardiovascular services. The tower also houses advanced neurological and neurosurgical services as well as transplant surgery, trauma care, orthopedics, general surgery, and labor and delivery.
Service Excellence at Johns Hopkins Medicine is a way of working, a way of interacting, and a way of thinking about our jobs as we work together with others.
Intensive Care Units
Post-Anesthesia Care Units
Patient Centers and Clinical Units
- Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality
- Blaustein Pain Treatment Center
- The Center for Bloodless Medicine and Surgery
- Preoperative Evaluation Center
- Respiratory Care Services at Johns Hopkins
Neuroanesthesiology and Neurosciences Critical Care Division
- Adult Anesthesiology Division
- Adult Critical Care Division
- Ambulatory Anesthesia Division
- Cardiac Anesthesiology Division
- Neuroanesthesiology and Neurosciences Critical Care Division
- Obstetric Anesthesia Division
- Ophthalmologic Anesthesia Division
- Pain Medicine and Pain Research Division
- Pediatric Anesthesiology Division
- Pediatric Remote Anesthesia Division
- Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Management Division