- How To Apply
- Benefits / Salary
- Moving to Baltimore
- GME Policies
- Postdoctoral Association
How To Apply
- Complete online fellowship application.
- Submit the following supporting documents to the Program:
- CV with photo
- Medical School Transcripts
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (in English)
- USMLE (1 & 2) or COMLEX Scores
- In-Service Exam Scores (Peds Anesthesia Applicants Only)
- Minimum of 3 Letters of Recommendation (include one letter from current training program)
- Copy of Visa (if applicable)
- Copy of ECFMG Certificate (only applicants who attended medical school outside of the US)
- Interview with program director and faculty members.
- If position is offered and accepted, the prospective fellow will go through the Credentialing Process.
- If the prospective fellow successfully completes the credentialing process, he/she is then scheduled for an orientation.
Applications will be closely reviewed only after receipt of all required materials. The director of the fellowship initiates interview requests, and not all applicants are granted interviews. An on-site interview is required before consideration for acceptance. Intangibles such as evidence of scholarship, judgment, maturity, motivation, and interpersonal skills are all considered. Acceptance into a program is based on demonstrated academic qualification, interpersonal skills, and evidence of ability to function in a multidisciplinary setting.