About Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM), headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, is a $6.7 billion integrated global health enterprise and one of the leading health care systems in the United States. JHM unites physicians and scientists of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine with the organizations, health professionals and facilities of The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System.
JHM's vision, "Together, we will deliver the promise of medicine," is supported by its mission to improve the health of the community and the world by setting the standard of excellence in medical education, research and clinical care. Diverse and inclusive, JHM educates medical students, scientists, health care professionals and the public; conducts biomedical research; and provides patient-centered medicine to prevent, diagnose and treat human illness.
JHM operates six academic and community hospitals, four suburban health care and surgery centers, and more than 30 primary health care outpatient sites. The Johns Hopkins Hospital, opened in 1889, was ranked number one in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for 21 years in a row and again in 2013 for a 22nd time. For information about JHM, its clinical programs or for help in choosing a personal physician, call 410-955-5000.
Learn more about Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Download Fast Facts
- Read The 10-Year Report 1997 to 2007: Three Little Words
- Read The Biennial Report — A Time for Transformations: 2012 and Beyond
- Community Benefits Report
Learn more about Charity care and other community outreach.
- Subscribe to the Johns Hopkins Medicine Update Email Newsletter
- Learn more about Research: Eyes on the Goal
- Read The Renaissance Dean
The key components of Johns Hopkins Medicine are:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital – Fast Facts
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center – Fast Facts
- All Children's Hospital - Fast Facts
- Howard County General Hospital – Fast Facts
- Sibley Memorial Hospital – Fast Facts
- Suburban Hospital – Fast Facts
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Johns Hopkins Medicine International