Clinical Research Billing & Quality Assurance
Clinical Research Financial Clearance
- This document explains the Insurance Clearance functionality available in CRMS. If your study has a Prospective Reimbursement Analysis,PRA, you are required to use this functionality.
Clinical Research Revenue Cycle
Clinical Research Management System (CRMS) Related Links & Material
epic@hopkins Clinical Research Related Weblinks
- This site contain extensive material related to Clinical Research Functionality in the epic@hopkins application
- This links directly to helpful 1 or 2 page guides to assist with many tasks within the epic@hopkins application
Research Billing Material
- This document explains how to enter budget numbers is CRMS. Studies with a Prospective Reimbursement Analysis, PRA, are required to enter this information in CRMS.
Clinical Research Billing Lunch & Learn Training Documentation (.pdf)
- This document contains the most recent handout material distributed to attendees of the Lunch & Learn.
Clinical Research Billing Lunch & Learn Training Enrollment Request (login for LMS required)
-This interactive learning session brings together six offices involved in the Clinical Research Revenue Cycle at Johns Hopkins and will provide you with information on what are the responsibilities of the Prinicipal Investigator and other study team members in regards to the Clinical Research Revenue Cycle at Johns Hopkins. There are many tools and resources available to assist with this process and this learning session will introduce you to all of them as well as provide you with a network of people that can assist you as you initiate and manage your research activities.
Other Helpful Links
External Clinical Research and Billing Related Links
Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Medicine