- If this your first time using eOPC, request an account at email@example.com.
- Login to eOPC located at https://e-opc.jhmi.edu.
For detailed instructions on how to disclose, please download and print out a eOPC User Guide. The guides are designed to aid faculty and staff in navigating eOPC.
What the System Will Ask You
eOPC asks faculty questions regarding outside outside services, financial and fiduciary interests, and potential conflicts of interest, as required under the School of Medicine’s policies on conflict of interest and commitment. Download a PDF of a sample disclosure form.
Possible relevant sections include:
- Consulting Service and Consulting Agreements
- Scientific Advisory Board Services and Agreements
- Speaker Service
- Board of Director Service
- Officer/Manager Service
- Other Services (Medical-Legal)
- Human and Non-Human Subjects Research
- Licensing of Inventions
- Personal Financial Interests
- Purchasing Decisions
- Spouse/Domestic Partner/Minor Dependent Interests
Before logging in, please have all pertinent information available.
For additional help, contact the OPC at 410-516-5560 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.