The faculty and staff of the Center are involved in teaching in many areas, including:
- Our faculty are members of the Infectious Diseases faculty, and actively mentor fellows during their clinical and research years.
- We are actively involved in teaching and mentoring graduate students in the Immunology Program (School of Medicine) and in Epidemiology (School of Public Health).
- Three of our faculty are members of the Osler Firm faculty, and are directly involved in the training of Internal Medicine residents.
- We participate in all four years of the medical school curriculum, in the classroom and on the clinical ward rotations.
- We participate as speakers and authors in peer education at regional, national, and international levels.