Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Now open for public comment:
Expert Panel Report on the Management of Sickle Cell Disease
The iHOMES Network offers providers a number of support mechanisms:
- Free CME Webinar series on caring for patients with sickle cell disease
- Community Health Workers who help extend your reach into the community
- Transportation to help your patients attend clinic appointments
- Enhanced communication with a sickle cell focused hematologist if you have questions about your patients
- Our program coordinator will help you follow up on your patients and survey them on how well they are doing
- On-line free CME modules summarizing primary care evidence-based recommendations
- Links to Community-Based Organizations that provide information on sickle cell disease and services for people with sickle cell disease
- A hotline (443-717-2198) that can help your patients find a primary care provider
Webinar Schedule and Instructions:
- Open http://connect.johnshopkins.edu/r69679165/ or copy and paste the URL into your web browser.
- If you have a JHED ID, enter using your login and password.
- click login using JH Enterprise Authentication
- Input your JHED ID and password
- Click Enter Room
- If you do not have a JHED ID, enter as a guest.
- Input your first and last names to receive applicable credit.
- Click Login.
- Click OK.