- Request for Research Stipend or Research Expenses
- Request for Travel Funds
1. Women students, residents or fellows are eligible from any school or department of the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.
2. Funds, up to $1500, may be requested to support research stipends or research costs. In addition, requests for funds, up to $600, will be accepted to support select meeting costs (registration and/or airfare) for presentation of an accepted abstract at a national meeting.
3. Applications for requests for research stipends or research costs will be accepted semiannually, September 1st or March 1st. Requests received on September 1st will support research projects during the academic year (October-May) and those received on March 1st will support summer research projects (June-August).
4. Applications for requests for funds for travel to present research will be accepted throughout the year.
5. Applications are only accepted by electronic submission.
6. Please submit completed applications or application questions to Cynthia L. Sears, MD.
Cynthia L. Sears, MD - Chair
Karla Alwood, MS, CRNP
Newton Kendig, MD
Jeanne C. Keruly, MS, CRNP
Justin McArthur, MBBS, MPH
Susan C. Rucker, LCSW-C
Lyndon Tucker Bell