I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The Johns Hopkins Division of Infectious Diseases works to prevent illness, disability and death caused by infectious diseases. In the past two decades, the HIV pandemic and its fellow travelers, tuberculosis, hepatitis C and STDs, have been our biggest challenges. There are several Johns Hopkins Infectious Diseases clinics throughout Maryland. In most cases, a physician referral is required. Please check with the clinic staff when you call for an appointment.
Each clinic provides services pertaining to their speciality area. Patients receiving care in one of the Johns Hopkins Infectious Diseases clinics will receive services applicable to their situation such as the following:
- Ongoing treatment and medical care
- Disease consultation
- On-site full-service pharmacy
- On-site phlebotomy services
- On-site treatment room for IV infusions
- Social Services and Case Management
- Nutrition counseling
- Pharmacist adherence support
- Substance abuse counseling and Buprenophine treatment
- Specialty care: Gynecology, Mental Health, Nephrology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Dermatology
- Management of hepatitis C and B coinfection
- HIV testing services
- Access to clinical trials of new infectious disease therapies
For appointment information, please go to our Clinical Service tab http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/Medicine/id/patient_care/Clinical-Services