While many of the investigators in the Division of Infectious Diseases receive grant funding for their research, there are other critical activities that rely primarily on private donations. Individual support is essential to innovative research, training the next generation, and promoting the highest standards of clinical care.
Our enormous success in research, education and patient care produce an environment where small investments can yield high returns. We hope, with your help, to achieve these goals with our capital:
- Ensure the division can invest in the education of our talented young trainees
- Honor individuals who have devoted their lives to certain areas of research and patient care
- Provide funds that will strengthen and expand our clinical care efforts
- Ensure resources are effectively managed
- Implement data driven strategies which produce the desired results
With these goals in mind, we have highlighted several of our efforts below. As always, we are extremely grateful to those who have contributed and encourage those of you who haven't contributed to consider making a pledge. With your help, all of these funds will become fully endowed thereby ensuring the good works of the division for years to come.
- Young Clinician/Investigator Fund
- Dr. John Bartlett HIV/AIDS Fund
- Pamela Tucker Fund
- Fisher Fund
- Administrative Fund
- Faculty Development Fund
Thanks to all of you that believe in the mission of our division and support our future. All of these campaigns remain open, but with your help they will be fully endowed.
Methods of payment
To make a gift or pledge online, please complete our secure online giving form.
To speak to someone directly about making a gift, please call 410-955-9916.
Mail your giving form to:
Dr. David Thomas, Director
Division of Infectious Diseases
Johns Hopkins Medicine
1830 East Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21287