CORE Oversite Committee Mission Statement
The overall mission of the Oversite Committee is to facilitate translational
research for all investigators who are developing innovative new therapies
in their laboratories. Specifically, the members of the Oversite Committee
have the ability to:
- Facilitate clinical research from laboratory bench to patient bedside
through scientific discussion and education of personnel.
- Aid investigators with protocol development and FDA submission
- Work with investigators to evaluate the cost of manufacture of the projects
within the laboratories.
- Oversee laboratory usage Triage projects into one of the 2 clinical facilities
to decrease costs, decrease redundancy, and expedite the availability of
the product for clinical use.
- Provide a Seminar Series as part of a Clinical Translation Education program
for those investigators utilizing the facility.